Knebel Windows has a long tradition of providing homeowners with exceptional customer service on a wide array of projects including replacement windows, storm windows and doors, entry and patio doors, three-season porches, shower doors, glass, mirrors, locksets, deadbolts, and millwork. We also offer on-site as well as in-shop repairs.
Our reputation has been earned by listening to the specific needs of the homeowners we serve. We do not believe in “one-product-fits-all” pricing and we won’t sell you and your family something you don’t need.
When you call Knebel Windows, you can expect the following …
- We’ll ask you to describe your current window or door needs.
- We’ll arrange a time for Dan Knebel, Andy Knebel, or Brad Schloss to measure and consult with you at your home or meet your contractor.
- Dan, Andy, or Brad will create a quote for your project. They may also suggest you visit our showroom to narrow your options.
- After you review your quote, simply send it back with a deposit, and we’ll promptly order your product.
- We’ll call and schedule the installation or repair when your product arrives.